GR Logistik GmbH
Your requirements profile – our solutions.
The tyre network operated by GR Logistik* could be your competitive advantage. Enormous sector experience and professional handling of more than one million tyres a year define our profile. Processes and management are certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2008 and 14001:2004.
Our commitment in tyre logistics = your advantage, and the opportunity to focus precisely on your core competences.
We can store up to 20,000 tyres at a variety of sites in Germany. Whereby we observe these criteria:
- careful storage,
- automatic feedback on storage to the client via EDI,
- complete order processing,
- warehouse management system for controlled FIFO-LIFO-FEFO processes (depending on your storage principle),
- qualified Department of Transportation (DOT) management, and
- incoming goods quality and quantity inspections.
Our performance profile for value-added services
GR Logistik is well aware that a sector portfolio for the demanding tyre market cannot consist solely of transport and storage – because anyone can do that. In addition we offer:
- labels / marking of tyres,
- customer-specific mounting of tyres on rims,
- returns management,
- handling of customs formalities (imports, exports and customs warehousing), and
- special packaging.
Our performance profile for successful tyre distribution
In order to achieve a successful distribution presence we have established these performance elements:
- track & trace / telematics,
- variety of distribution centres in Germany ensures short delivery periods,
- 24-hour national delivery service and cross-border in the DACH (Germany, Austria & Switzerland) and BENELUX regions, as well as
- regional same-day delivery zones.
* GR Logistik GmbH is a joint venture between Edgar Rothermel Internationale Spedition GmbH and GRIESHABER Logistik GmbH.