Weingarten in Württemberg
The headquarters of GRIESHABER Logistik GmbH is in Weingarten.
Weingarten has about 24,000 inhabitants. There are two outstanding facts that give this location international fame: the largest basilica north of the Alps and the world’s largest annual procession of riders, the Blutritt.
The towns of Ravensburg, Friedrichshafen and Weingarten together make up the main centre in the Lake Constance-Upper Swabia region.
GRIESHABER Logistik founded a freight forwarding branch here in 1970 to expand the long-distance traffic radius relevant then. The site rapidly developed into the driving force of the GRIESHABER organisation at the time. GRIESHABER Logistik GmbH now has more than six important logistics centres in Weingarten and Ravensburg.
Whereby the buildings are constructed in such a way that customer requirements can be implemented rapidly and flexibly (multi-user).
The infrastructure offered by GRIESHABER’s plants in Weingarten:
- crane tracks with 8-tonne to 25-tonne load capacities,
- pallet racks, shelving racks, paternoster systems, push-through racks, block warehouse, outdoor storage spaces, as well as
- narrow-aisle trucks, high-bay forklifts, storage and retrieval machines, front loaders up to 8 tonnes, electric lifting trucks.
- This equipment allows us to move, unload, store, pick, prepare and load long, heavy, tall, wide, deep, sensitive and temperature-controlled goods.
- Use of scanner technology for paper-free material flows.
Capacities in Weingarten
- Enclosed warehouse space: approx. 47,000 m².
- About 40,000 pallet storage spaces.
The forwarding plant with its central administration, built in 2011, is absolutely worth a visit. Drop in some time. You are very welcome.