Before the actual packaging work there are numerous preparatory activities – because we develop the optimum packaging concept for you.
- Competent specialist and solution-oriented consulting.
- Optimum packaged good analysis.
- Selection of packing material taking into account parameters such as the sensitivity of the packaged good, the transport route, temperature and climatic effects, as well as the intended purpose.
- We visit you to take measurements.
- We inform you about the various potential solutions.
- We inform you about the relevant import regulations.
- Production and packaging in compliance with HPE packaging guidelines.
- The most cost-effective solution for your task determines the packing materials used.
- If necessary, we carry out packaging and material tests.
- We provide meaningful pictorial documentation.
- We work out and document the ideal packing and unpacking instructions.
Labelling and customs declaration service
Labelling takes place in compliance with regulations and/or your definitions. This is what we do for you:
- we prepare complete (customs) documentation,
- we provide sketches,
- photos (to record prior damage),
- packaging report,
- provision of packing list,
- provision of delivery note, and
- processing of the entire customs declaration.
Contract & export packaging
Of course, we also carry out packaging services as commission orders and on your premises. The GRIESHABER Logistik GmbH is approved according to §§ 1 and 2 of Germany’s Temporary Employment Act (AÜG) of 7 August 1972 in compliance with the Federal Law Gazette (BGBL 1, P. 1393).
In order to be able to implement your packaging order entirely correctly we should clarify these points with you – so that we set up the right package:
- advance determination of packing data,
- clarification of insurance protection,
- precise measurement of the packaged good, e.g. with laser measurement technology, and
- precise container planning.
- Is packaging of a hazardous good involved?
- What about load security?
Then we take action:
- stowage of container(s) with goods prepacked by you, or
- we handle the pre-packing.
We provide the right equipment for stowage in a container:
- fork-lift trucks with up to 8-tonne load capacities, and
- crane track for up to 30-tonne loads.
We also offer a wide variety of loading ramp designs.