Small parts logistics
It shows class when one can work together with the world market leader in accessories for hard-metal tools for more than 20 years. As a learning organisation (that is how we want to be perceived) we have developed expert competences in small parts logistics.
This is also demonstrated by our complex range of activities:
- plant disposal,
- processing of incoming goods, also deliveries from third parties,
- quality inspections,
- storage, bulk storage,
- picking of individual components,
- production functions, e.g. laser marking, needle stamping, colouring and coating,
- inventory management via warehouse management system,
- warehouse administration acc. to FIFO system,
- Kanban principles in use,
- picking of finished goods,
- preparation, dispatch,
- worldwide transports, complete documentation,
- management of empties,
- processing of goods in bonded warehouses,
- AEO/F, and
- dispatch packaging.
Our special small parts logistics solutions are particularly popular for:
- precision tools,
- switch components,
- circuit boards, and
- archive solutions.
We have described the GRIESHABER small parts logistics project that was part of our collaboration with the Upper Swabian company RAFI in a case study, that you can read here.
Successful small parts logistics solutions require a specific infrastructure, regardless of whether this involves buildings or equipment. We design these components according to the requirements jointly defined with you.
This could be simple layout measures, but also entire buildings on greenfield sites with innovative and closely networked equipping concepts.
The path to your competitive advantage in small parts logistics goes via: