We are well-versed in paper logistics. It was, after all, the early foundation for the development of today’s highly complex GRIESHABER contract logistics activities. We have been “doing” paper logistics for more than 40 years.
Whereby our paper-specific infrastructure meets all the sector’s requirements. We now no longer transport almost one million tonnes of paper per year, due to the Internet and digitalisation.
Nevertheless, our wide-ranging activities and areas of competence remain:
- handling of paper rolls, pallets and bales,
- takeover of the goods from production, as well as picking, preparation, loading, and transport,
- co-ordination and handling of paper roll deliveries via truck, wagon and/or container,
- use of our own warehouse management software and/or an interface to your ERP system,
- if desired, scanning of all defined storage movements (paper-free material flow),
- preparation of accompanying documentation including customs formalities (also as an AEO/F),
- inventory management in-house and in external storage areas according to jointly defined parameters,
- in-works transport,
- GRIESHABER fleet with more than 50 Joloda vehicles, and
- industrial trucks equipped with bale and roll clamps.
Our flexibly arranged warehouse capacities also offer the paper industry excellent disposition flexibilities to optimise your production and distribution costs.
Write to us – we will handle your paper logistics.